Since 1991, Parc Omega, located in Outaouais, has offered a unique formula in Quebec which allows its visitors to discover numerous species of wild animals living in their natural habitat, throughout the seasons. In addition to its dozen-kilometer car route, the park offers several activities, walking trails, catering services and accommodations. A visit to the park is an immersion in the heart of nature, culture and history of Quebec.
- Presentation of wolves by a naturalist
- Old farm
- Walking trails
- Cart rental in sector 11 (summer season)
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas
- Catering and snacks
- Gift shop
- Quebec First Nations Trail
- Trading post
- Children's play areas
- Animal presentations
- Snowshoe trails, tube slides and ice rink (in sector 11 in the winter season)
For more information on the animal park, activities or accommodation, visit our website or buy your tickets online now.
Web Site Facebook Instagram