The Park is a 15 km car safari trail, three walking trails, and exceptional picnic areas through a varied landscape with lakes, prairies, valleys, forests, and rocky hills. The Park, unique in Quebec, makes you discover more than twenty wild animal species living free in their natural habitat over the seasons. On top of all that, go through a historical journey by visiting the trading post, the old farm, and cultural sites representing Quebec’s first nations.
Find other activities:
- Presentation of wolves with interpreter guides
- Old-fashioned farm with small animals
- Walking trails
- Cart trails (cart rental on site) (summer season)
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas
- Catering and snacks
- Souvenir shop
- Quebec First Nations Trail
- Replica of a trading post from the Champlain era
- Children's playgrounds
- Educational activities
- Snowshoeing and tubing activities (winter season)
- Outdoor skating rink (winter season)
OMÉGA PARK AT NIGHT
Discover Parc Omega’s illuminated walking trail. A sound and light immersion. Open a few nights a week. Reservation and purchase are online mandatory.
The Park is open every day of the year.
Please note that due to the pandemic, certain activities or services may be temporarily suspended.Web Site