Alo Richelieu is 30 km of river to discover.
It is THE tourist destination to enjoy the Richelieu River.
We offer electric surfboard rentals on the river, in addition to interpretive pontoon rides. Thanks to our members, whether you are a young family, a young couple or young retirees, you will find the perfect adventure.
Here is the range of activities offered:
· Several cycling circuits including the Route verte with the Montérégiade (Chambly to Farnham), as well as other heritage circuits
· Rental of kayaks and paddle boards and SUP lessons in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
· Personal watercraft rentals, pontoons (DJs and captains), floating accommodations all in a sunny and beach party atmosphere in St-Blaise-sur-Richelieu
· Picnic areas, recreational fishing and electric board rentals in Ste-Anne-de-Sabrevois
· Introduction to sailing, kayak and canoe rentals, beach volleyball, and floating accommodation in St-Paul-de-l'île-aux-Noix
· Zip line, beach, canoe/kayak rentals, sailing and hebertism are also available in St-Paul-de-l’île-aux-Noix
· Floating accommodation is also available in Noyan
Thus, Alo Richelieu offers 30 km of unusual and eco-responsible experiences on and around the Richelieu River.
We are waiting for you !
You can book by email, on site or by phone.