La Sucrerie des Gallant
Ever since the founding of the Auberge in 1972, the Gallant family dreamed of one day opening a sugar shack. The 1998 ice storm provided them with the opportunity, utilising the broken trees to build a log pavilion in the center of a vast maple orchard located on the south side of Rigaud Mountain. This particular location benefits from a microclimate favourable for maple syrup production, a reason for which Sucrerie des Gallant can offer a wide spectrum of maple products, all year round!
Year after year, the production of our maple products spans from the end of February to the end of April. These products are available at the Auberge. From March to April, Sucrerie des Gallant is the perfect stop for skiers and travellers looking for rest and a warm comforting meal and scrumptious maple menu.
Whether you are visiting with friends, family, coworkers or are amongst strangers, the welcoming staff, irresistible food and crackling fires are sure to make you feel at home!
Spring Break package at Maple:
- Two nights in a room with 1 king bed or 2 queen beds on the second floor
- A sugar shack dinner (Thursday to Sunday)
- A credit of $50 p.p applicable for a dinner at Restaurant 1171
- Two breakfasts per person
- Maple gift
- 30 minutes NeuroSpa p.p
- $25 off at the Spa PROMO code 23
- Early check-in 2 p.m. or late check-out 1 p.m. upon availability
- Access to 4-season outdoor spas
- · Access to the trails of the Auberge and Rallye des lutins
- · Bird sanctuary and deer watching
- Free snowshoe rental
- Outdoor ice rink and broomball equipment (skates not included)
- Outdoor fireplaces
- Snowmobilers welcome
- Free parking
- Internet access free of charge
- Games room (with Mississippi table, billiards, table tennis, table hockey, table football, WII console
- · This rate is valid from March 2 to April 23, 2023 from Wednesday to Sunday inclusively.
- $35 supplement for a room on the ground floor
PRICE: $598 in double occupancy
You can purchase our maple products all year round. You may contact us for more information.Web Site Facebook