Pure and simple nature!
Parc de la rivière Batiscan in St-Narcisse is a dream destination for family camping. An essential nature spot for camping, but also for hiking, mountain biking and their courses in the trees. This large park has three camping sectors: Barrage (Saint-Narcisse), Murphy (Saint-Stanislas) and Grand Bassin (Sainte-Geneviève-de-Batiscan). Camping for all tastes: rustic, semi-furnished, with 2 or 3 services or accommodation in a yurt or prospector tent for those who want a little more comfort.
- Dogs are allowed on the site. As much on the campsites as on the trails (on a leash of course). Your 4-legged friend will be able to follow you everywhere!
- The campsites are wooded and of good size. Some are located on the edge of the river, including the camping de l'Ile, (we like sites 10 to 13).
- Nice welcome and the site is well maintained.
- The beauty of the trails (25 km): bridges, footbridges and lookouts, magnificent falls and cascades.
- The multitude of activities in the park: hiking, geocaching, mountain biking, swimming at the beach, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, zip lines, tree climbing and even a Via Ferrata!
OTHER TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE PARK: THE PROSPECTOR TENT AND THE YURT
For those who do not have camping equipment or who do not want to drag the tent and other camping "gugus", the yurt and the prospector tent are 2 types of accommodation to try! The Parc de la rivière Batiscan has a yurt in the Murphy sector which is set up along the water on a lookout.