Statera - L'archipel fabuleux
Statera – The fabulous archipelago is a tourist attraction offering a unique experience in the heart of the largest archipelago in the St. Lawrence River: the islands of Sorel.
Come and discover the jewels of the St. Lawrence River and its islands while learning more about the history of Quebec’s 4th oldest city through:
- Guided cruises to discover the exceptional environment of the 103 islands of the archipelago, located in the Lac-Saint-Pierre Biosphere Reserve;
- A 45-minutes indoor interactive course where the 4 elements of life – water, air, earth and fire, transport you to a fabulous universe where you see the balance between nature and industry;
- Four new 360 ° movie screens. A unique experience in a magnificent dome on the shores of the St. Lawrence River.
Visit us and experience Statera – the fabulous archipelago, a unique universe accessible to all. For ages 7 to 77, alone, as a couple, a family or as a group!
At the Sorel-Tracy ferry dock.
– Watch for the new 2021 summer program : stateraexperience.com
– Get 40% off your activities with the Attractions Passports